WHO WE ARE:
Peach & Lily created the Peach & Lily collection, a 100% worry-free skincare brand designed to transform your skin. Our CEO and founder, Alicia Yoon struggled with eczema for her entire life. She learned how to take back control of her skin while training and practicing as an esthetician in Korea and New York, and she is passionate about empowering our community to achieve their very healthiest skin with zero compromises. You can find us at www.peachandlily.com and through major retailers including Barneys, Ulta Beauty, CVS, and Target.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Peach & Lily is seeking an Influencer Manager to join our team. The Influencer Manager will be a part of the Marketing team to generate brand awareness and buzz about the umbrella of brands in the Peach & Lily portfolio. The Influencer Manager will specifically be focused on identifying, building relationships with, ideating and executing influencer events and campaigns, and managing and executing send-outs for influencers. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, loves to build relationships, and loves to follow and engage with influencers. We are looking for someone who is also highly organized, detail oriented, hospitality-oriented, ambitious and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- -Identify key influencers who would have high affinity to skincare and the Peach & Lily brands with a strong pulse on culture
- -Maintain an ever-growing database of influencers with the right mix of partners who can drive scale and develop brand-elevating content
- -Build relationships with influencers through consistent engagement. Ultimately, the role is all about building genuine relationships and providing a personal and warm connectivity to the brand.
- -Ideate and execute on influencer events, including small-scale events for one person to larger events with fifty attendees to overseas trips at times. All activities typically align with various marketing campaigns
- -Know how to lead large-scale tests to quickly test and identify various influencer initiatives
- -Track and monitor engagement by influencers using various tools and being results-oriented and metrics-driven
- -Demonstrate creativity to come up with new ideas for send-outs, events, and ways to build relationships
- -Work extremely closely with the Social Media Manager as a member of the Marketing team and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure there is fluid communication of all influencer touch points and campaign tie-ins
- -Ensure there are timely responses to influencers, which can include staying connected in the evenings and weekends, if time-sensitive questions, communication or issues arise
- -Be able to zoom out and have a bird's eye view of the overall initiatives and how the overall influencer management strategy and activities are going
- -Be able to zoom in and be very detail-oriented to ensure events, interactions and all aspects of the job is done in a polished and thoughtful manner
- -Create trackers and reports on discrete influencer campaigns and initiatives
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU:
- -Bachelor’s degree
- -Huge plus if you have experience already working with influencers
- -Huge plus if you have experience and are very proficient with tools like Tribe -Dynamics, Octoly, Dash Hudson, Influenster
- -Can work in Excel, PPT, and google drive
- -Familiar with UTM, mobile tracking links,
- -Extremely relationship-driven given a majority of the role is building relationships with influencers
- -Extremely detail-oriented given the volume of influencers you will be working with
- -Comfortable with analyzing performance and being KPI-driven, and can identify strong insights on what is working and what is not -- and make actionable recommendations
- -A passionate, energetic team-oriented individual with strong interpersonal and management skills
- -Must demonstrate the ability to work on a variety of projects under pressure independently and with a team
- -Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- -A strong sense of urgency, ability to manage details and multi-task projects while responding to changing priorities and feedback
- -Ability to work independently and utilize sound judgment
- -A team player who knows how to anticipate needs and is eager and willing to help
- -Entrepreneurial spirit with drive and desire to take initiative
- -An upbeat and positive, “no task is too small” attitude
- -Must have high EQ, high efficiency, and heightened enthusiasm for growth and pace
- -Passionate about beauty, especially skincare!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- -A true high-impact role with a lot of opportunity
- -Competitive compensation and benefits
- -A flat structure and an opportunity to have an outsized impact
- -As much responsibility as you can handle, and then a little more
- -Testing the newest beauty products from Korea – before anyone else
HOW DO I APPLY?
Contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!